GOOD ORAL HEALTH CREATES THE BEST SMILE!
At Delmar Family Dental, we perform a comprehensive examination at your initial visit to our office. Our goal is to determine your immediate dental needs as well as plan for your future dental care.
At your comprehensive exam, Dr. Goldenhersh will:
- Take a series of x-rays appropriate for your mouth
- Discuss your dental and overall health since your last dental exam
- Review your x-rays and examine your teeth for cavities, cracks, and chips
- Screen for gum disease and periodontal disease
- Conduct TMJ examination
- Screen for oral cancer
- Discuss with you any cosmetic concerns you may have as well
During your regular dental exam, Delmar Family Dental will ask if you notice problems chewing, swallowing, speaking or moving any part of your mouth or tongue. Delmar Family Dental routinely screens for oral cancer as part of every comprehensive dental exam or cleaning.